Well, I've finally finished the quilts that I started a couple months ago. I had pieced them in September, "sandwiched" them at my quilting retreat in October and finally finished the quilting this week so I could drop them off at my local yarn shop that is the drop off place for Project Linus. These four are sized for babies.
But I did decide to "tie" this one since the sashing and backing are chenille.
And this last one is for a baby shower gift. The background fabrics (as well as the backing) are a light weight flannel -- stripe and plaid that I though would be just right for the expected baby boy.
It was lots of fun. Now it's time go get back to working on the Christmas pajamas for the grandchildren!