Saturday, November 19, 2011

A BABY SHOWER and PROJECT LINUS

Well, I've finally finished the quilts that I started a couple months ago.  I had pieced them in September, "sandwiched" them at my quilting retreat in October and finally finished the quilting this week so I could drop them off at my local yarn shop that is the drop off place for Project Linus.  These four are sized for babies.



These three are for larger children; these top two are machine quilted.  


 But I did decide to "tie" this one since the sashing and backing are chenille.

And this last one is for a baby shower gift.  The background fabrics (as well as the backing) are a light weight flannel -- stripe and plaid that I though would be just right for the expected baby boy.


It was lots of fun.  Now it's time go get back to working on the Christmas pajamas for the grandchildren!

No comments: