Monday, March 29, 2010

SPRING IS IN THE AIR . . .

From a wonderful d0uble (look carefully) rainbow after a hail storm,

tulips in my sewing room,

and a couple Easter presents for Linus,


to Easter baskets for some special grandchildren,

complete with a knitted wash cloth and egg soaps,


spring most definitely IS in the air!

I will be closing down my blog-o-sphere during Holy Week and the first couple days after Easter.

May you all have a blessed celebration of Passover and the Resurrection of our Lord.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Ohhhhhh Mary Lynn, the tulips are absolutely gorgeous! I adore the sashing fabric you chose ... it's gonna make one beautiful quilt; and whow on that "double rainbow!" What a gorgeous site :) Blessings to you and all of yours during this Holy Season :)

Anonymous said...

I love your tulips, and how nifty are those egg soaps!! Loving your work. Happy Easter, Mary Lynn!

Cindy at LottieBird said...

I just had to take a look at the mother of your clever daughter, Anna Maria.
Just as I expected, you are also clever and creative.

Insolvency advice said...

The rainbow photo is breathtaking. I haven't seen a rainbow as perfect as that yet.