Saturday, March 6, 2010

A HA, ANOTHER KIND OF STASH . . .

We're not to the new kind of stash just yet. Wait a minute, I'll get there.

But in the meantime, these are a few of the stash quilts I made and dropped off for Project Linus yesterday:




This is not stash; I purchased this fabric in Nashville a few weeks ago. A gift for a baby to be born, most likely this weekend.

TADA, here is my "other" kind of stash: my button box (well in my case, a basket). I was about to go to the fabric store to buy some buttons for this sweater, but decided to look in my basket first. Lo, and behold: just the kind of button I was planning to purchase, and just the right number too.


Hoping for this sweater to be finished (All that's left to do is this buttonhole band and the side seam stitching.) and in the mail on Monday!

3 comments:

Anna Maria Parry said...

All the quilts look great but i LOVE that second one- so cool! And the zigzag quilting is really nice :)
miss you! xoxo, A

Jan said...

Awwwwww Mary Lynn! They are each and everyone adorable :) Great job on all counts and congratulations for being such a wonderful participant of Linus!

AMIT said...

Awesome pictures.I like all designs.

ad placing india