Saturday, July 21, 2007

FUN AT THE BEACH

From kissin' (er at least huggin') cousins


and just playin' cousins


to Papou's learning how to play bocci on the beach--


A great time was had by all.

And lest we forget, those birthday cupcakes did get decorated up just fine!


With help from the youngest grandchild (oops, she's blurry)--0h, except for 2 year old Eli who was napping


to the oldest.


A great way to keep them out of the sun for a little while.

So good bye to the beach for another year, when as it turns out and with God's blessings, there will be yet ANOTHER grandchild to join in the fun! YIPPEE! Congratulations to George and Kathy!

Although my knitting was with me, there was NOT EVEN ONE STITCH knitted. That's OK, I was back at it last night, and I'm about to head to the sewing room to work on some half-square-triangles for my current quilt project. Hmmm, I guess I'll have to be thinking about another special baby quilt, come February. Ah, the joys of being a grandmother.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I've seen those cake pans and wondered how they would REALLY come out to be. Very cute!