Wednesday, August 27, 2008

TYING UP LOOSE ENDS

Well, I'm finally getting around to finishing up a lot of works in progress.

I just did a quilt tying, I think only the second I have ever done.


And I also have the binding machine sewn on that tied baby quilt and another--remember that "picnic" quilt"? Just need to do the hand sewing of that and they will be finished. Hooray!


I'm also working on a couple strip quilts that I'll show you in a couple days. Wow, they sure go fast!

Oh, and I am so pleased that I figured out a spot to keep my binding strips so they won't get all wrinkled before I get around to using them.


And I'm moving right along knitting the vest for my 11 yo DGS.


All in all, it's been a pretty busy sewing and knitting week.

Oh, and by the say, yes, his sister's sweater did finally arrive. Whew, that was a relief!

No comments: