Saturday, May 2, 2009

BACK TO BUSINESS

OK, so my laundry isn't as exciting as that of my  daughter's earlier this week.
However, I sure did have lots of fun going through a bag of fabric that was donated to our church group for quilt making for Project Linus.

And, yes, after they were all washed and folded, I did use the Roy G. Biv method of sorting  in sets of children's prints, solid, and miscellaneous (mostly floral) prints.  Although, I'm never quite sure what color to consider many of the prints!

And on the knitting front, as soon as this little wash cloth is finished (Most of you know just who it's for.),

I'll be on to making a vest for myself and a sweater for an August birthday, provided the recipient likes that pattern.  I'll let her decide.

As you can see, I've already done my gauge swatches, so I'm ready to roll.  
In fact, I'm ready right now to go finish that wash cloth and get on it!




No comments: